So for most of us, drinking water is a drag. What if we told you that you could flavor it and lose weight at the same time? Get a piece of paper and pen ready, soon as you’re done reading this, we suggest you head to the store.
There are plenty of random detox waters that claim to get the job done, but this one wins first prize. That’s the Apple Cider Vinegar Detox. Apple Cider Vinegar has an incredible amount of enzymes as well as good bacteria to help cleanse your system, energize, boost your immunity and flush away that yucky fat. So here’s what you need to do:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar. We recommend the Bragg brand, available at your nearest Vitamin Shoppe or Trader Joe’s.
2. Unprocessed pure honey. Any brand will do.
3. Powdered Cayenne Pepper
5. Ground Cinnamon
1. Measure 12 oz. of Water
2. Add 4 tbsp of Bragg’s Vinegar
3. Add a pinch of cayenne pepper (Trust us, if you get it wrong the first time, you’ll never make that mistake again.)
4. Add 4 tbsp. of lemon juice (we always recommend using fresh items whenever possible)
5. Add 1 tsp of ground Cinnamon
6. Add 2 tbsp. of raw honey
If you want to spruce it up, add a couple of apple slices for taste.
Mix that all up and pour over ice. For best results, use every other day along with an approved diet regimen by your health care provider. Remember, never start any exercise routine or diet without consulting your physician.